FEBRUARY 9-16, 2018
Immerse yourself in the excitement of Fall Fashion Week in New York City. This tour will give you an insider's view and bring you a step closer to all the action. Our personal stylists and fashion professionals be on hand to help you revamp and reimagine your look. You'll take part in a number of fashion themed activities designed to pack in the most that NYC Fashion Week has to offer. Fashion shows, VIP lounge access, hair and make-up services, and exclusive shopping excursions are just the beginning!
7-DAY ITINERARY includes:
- 7 Nights' in Luxe Accommodations
- Luxury Vehicle Transportation Throughout
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily)
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Personal Stylist Workshop
- Guided Shopping Tour with Personal Stylist
- Personal One-on-One Session with Personal Stylist
- Access to Exclusive Fashion Shows w/VIP Lounge Access
- Meet & Greets with Fashion Industry Professionals
- Exclusive Gift Bag
- Make-up Services
- Champagne Hair Blowout
- Hair Cut & Style with Celebrity Hair Dresser
- Tour of Garment District
- Designer Sample Sales
- NYC Rooftop Cocktails
- Photo Shoots with Professional Photographer
- Personalized Fashion Sketch
- VIP Fashion Institute Museum Tour
- Tour of NYC Iconic Sights
- Luxury Spa Experience
- Farewell Dinner
Starting from $6,000 PP
NOTE: If you would like to have someone join part of the tour, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to accommodate them to the extent possible and for an additional fee.
This tour will sell out so book now to reserve your spot!
Shorter Custom Packages also available
TOUR-SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are in American Dollars ($).
- Airfare is not included in the price of the tour.
- Any part of the tour not utilized is non-refundable.
- Detailed itineraries will be provided 1-week prior to start of tour unless payment/registration is received later.
- Meals and activities included are only those specified in the itinerary. If you choose not to participate in any part of the itinerary such meals or activities are at your own expense.
- Any additional tours and activities offered as “optional” are not included in the tour price and are provided at your own additional expense.
- City Chic Travel and its partners reserve the right to change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Unless specified in the itinerary, wine and/or alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Hotel accommodations are provided at a 4 star or 4 diamond hotel property.
- Hotel rooms available are as follows:
- King Room - for Single (1) travelers
- Double Room - for Two (2) travelers
- All travelers must be at least 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age.
- Fitness classes are included in this tour. In order to participate in such classes, you must sign a waiver asserting that you have no health conditions which would prevent you from participating.
- City Chic Travel provides airport transfers to/from JFK, LGA and EWR airports until 3:00pm on February 9, 2017. If you require an airport transfer, please allow enough time for customs (if applicable), luggage retrieval and delays, and plan your arrival time accordingly. If anyone arrives later than the time listed above, due to no fault of the airline, the participant(s) will need to arrange for transportation to the hotel at their own expense.
- If you or anyone you are traveling with on this tour have food allergies, health conditions and any other concerns of this nature you must inform us of this upon or immediately after booking, so that City Chic Travel can accommodate your special requirements. This can be noted on the booking form or emailed to email@example.com. City Chic Travel will ensure that tour guides, restaurants and vendors are made aware and plan accordingly.